During blended or 100% remote learning, your child is expected to complete all assignments provided by the teacher. At the same time, we recognize that working independently at home is different and difficult for many students, so we want to provide flexibility.
- Students and families should check Google Classroom and their IEC e-mail accounts daily for important updates from their teachers.
- At-home assignments for the week will be posted in Google Classroom. Please make sure to check the due date for each assignment as they may vary.
- Assignments will be graded, make sure to submit each of your assignments promptly.
- All students are expected to check with their Advocate on the daily basis.
- All students are expected to follow the new bell schedule:
- Period 1: 9:15 am - 9:56 am
- Period 2: 9:58 am - 10:39 am
- Period 3: 10:41 am - 11:22 am
- Period 4: 11:22 am -11:52 am (Brain/Screen Break)
- Period 5: 11:52 am - 12:33 pm
- Period 6: 12:35 pm - 1:16 pm
- Period 7: 1:18 pm - 1:59 pm
- Period 8: 2:01 pm - 2:42 pm
Blended Learning Model:
The blended learning model incorporates a combination of both on-site instruction (in-person) and remote (via internet) instruction. Students will be schedule to attend to school on specific days based on their cohort and will be remote the rest of the days at home.
Group A-Destiny:12th Grade/Renaissance: 9th Grade
9th and 12th Grade will be attending to school on Monday (every other), Tuesday and Thursday.
Group B-Journey: 11th Grade/Victory:10th Grade
10th and 11th Grade will be attending to school on Monday (every other), Wednesday and Friday.
Fully Remote Learning Model:
The fully remote model uses only synchronous and asynchronous online learning and does not include in-person. Students who have opted to learn fully remote will be online with their teachers(s) every day engaging in both synchronous and asynchronous learning. They are expected to report to each of their teachers at the beginning of each period and complete the work that has been assigned via Google Classroom or other learning platforms. To communicate with your teachers on asynchronous learning days, use IEC Teams.